Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
Any user who registers with us (each, a “Registered User”) and wishes to purchase a product or service through our Website is agreeing to the terms of this Agreement and any other posted terms and conditions that relate to such product or service.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
- By using tinyforeststore.com you are consent to all of Tiny Forest terms and conditions listed below.
- By using this online store and signing up as a member or customer you are consent to giving your name, address, phone number and email address for sales and delivery purpose only. If you wish to become a Registered User, you will be prompted to create an account, which includes a sign-in name (“Sign-In Name”), a password (“Password”), and perhaps certain additional information that will assist in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future (“Unique Identifiers”). When creating your account, you must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. Each Sign-In Name and corresponding Password can be used by only one Registered User. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Sign-In Name, Password, and Unique Identifiers, as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered or payments made through the Website using one or more of them. You will promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a Password or Sign-In Name, or change any Unique Identifier. We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason and shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage caused by such action.
- The Company is not responsible for any leak of data that occurs outside of our website (ie: information gained from cases of stolen laptops, phones, hacked accounts)
- The Company is not responsible for completing sales and delivery for any purchase attempt made OUTSIDE of the website ie: Instagram direct message, Whatsapp.)
- By opting for our delivery service you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to our delivery fees, rules and regulations.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage that occurs after delivery has been made to our customers.
- Delivery will be made within 7 days after online purchase have been confirmed via email or telephone call.
- The Company is not responsible for any late delivery.
- The Company is not liable for a refund for any late delivery.
- The Company has the right to refuse any delivery to any location that is dangerous and in treacherous conditions.
- The Company has the right to refuse any delivery to any location that is not listed in our delivery area/zones.
- The Company has the right to delay any delivery in bad weather conditions.
- The Company has the right to take photos of the condition of the products when delivered to customer to have on file that our items were in good condition and delivered safely to our customer.
- Refund of delivery fee will be made by The Company to customers within 14 days in cases where :
- Address provided does not fall within areas where delivery is provided
- Purchases scheduled for delivery is picked up from the office or business location
Self Pick Up
- By opting for our delivery service you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to our rules and regulations.
- All self-pick up MUST be scheduled and according to the company’s availability and opening hours.
- The Company is not responsible to open shop / office for any unscheduled pick up or visits.
- Customers scheduled to pick up items must provide valid identification.
- All self-pick up must be made within 2 days of scheduled pick up time.
- Tiny Forest will hold self-pick up items for a maximum of 2 days. After this time limit, the company is not responsible for and loss or damage to the item.
- Tiny Forest has the right to put on hold or self-pick up items back on sale if pick up is not done within 2 days of scheduled pick up time.
Fees and Payment
- As consideration for any purchase you make on the Website, you shall pay Tiny Forest all applicable fees and taxes. Our third-party payment processor, iPay88, shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the purchase price, transaction fees, and applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. All payments will be charged and made in Ringgit Malaysia. By purchasing any Product, you agree to iPay88's terms of service and privacy.
- You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). Our policies regarding shipping, returns, and international orders can be found on the Website and are hereby incorporated by reference.
- We are not responsible for any transaction made outside of our website. (ie: Whatsapp, Instagram DM, email.) Any transaction made via our email must have invoice and receipt.
Returns & Exchange
- Tiny Forest will handle returns and exchange on case-by-case basis.
- At any event you are not happy with our product, you are expected to email us with the topic title 'RETURN & EXCHANGE' with a photo of our plant within 24 hours after delivery has been made.
- Tiny Forest will reply within 48 hours for any email regarding returns and exchange.